The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE is one of the largest educational boards in India. It is known for its vibrant, robust, and holistic school education across India. More than 18,000 schools in India are affiliated with the CBSE board and follow the same academic structure all over the country. Creek School is a top CBSE school in Miyapur. As per the rules, CBSE does not allow students for admissions if they do not fulfill the minimum requirement. Visit the website of CBSE to get the detailed guidelines about CBSE schools and accordingly contact for admission.
Here, we are providing you specific admission guidelines. These guidelines can be helpful for you in making you familiar with the requirement for admissions to CBSE affiliated school, you should know before their admission.
1 Common Guideline
• It is mandatory for the students to pass their qualifying course from any state board or any board recognized or approved by the Government. No admission will be accepted if the student has qualified for the course from any unapproved board by the State or Central government. Even any migrated student from any other foreign country will not be eligible for admission if his school was not affiliated with the CBSE board.
• The Age of the applicant students should be appropriate according to the class they are applying for. To get admissions in class 1, the minimum age requirement is 5 years and the maximum age is 7 years.
• The minimum required marks are mandatory in the qualifying examination for admission.
• Students who are rusticated or expelled from the course of the examination are also be allowed for admissions.
• Without completing the regular course, students are not admitted or promoted into the next class.
The CBSE Admissions requirements are different as per the different levels of education.
2 Guidelines for Admissions Up To Class VIII
The admissions will be offered according to the rules and regulations of the state or Union territory governments of the particular location. It is also mandatory for the students to score the essential marks in the current class to get promoted to the next class.
3 Guidelines for Admissions In Class IX
For Class IX, the student must finish their Class VIII. For the admission process, only those students are eligible who were studying in any institution affiliated by state governments or UT governments, or other certified boards, in the previous class.
4 Guidelines for Admissions in Class X
To be eligible for admissions into Class X, it is mandatory for the students to clear class IX from a recognized board. However, transferred students should have TC and other documents to apply for admissions.
5 Guidelines for Admissions in Class XI
Students who qualified for their class X from the recognized state board are eligible for admission. Here you students can get the opportunity of choosing the favorite stream. Though, it is mandatory to score the minimum score to be eligible for your desired stream.
6 Guidelines for Admissions in Class XII
No direct admissions are allowed in Class XII. Students must have attended their class XI from the same institute. The admission to class 12th can be provided only under special regulations to those students who shifted from other schools or cities invalid circumstances. In that case, also the student must have passed their mandatory qualification from any recognized board.
Documents Required for CBSE Admissions
Below is the list of required documents for CBSE Admissions:
. Transfer Certificates or School Leaving Certificates
. Character Certificate of the student
. Results of the equivalent qualification